Friday, May 20, 2011

Unemployed-week three. Blessings.

What a week!  Will it ever stop raining?

Luckily for me, I was very busy, otherwise I would have slept and ate my way through this dull, dreary weather.
Do you how sometimes life seems to be punishing you, then when you turn around and look back you see that it was giving you a fantastic leg up?
That was this week.  I found an online site with Full Time nursing postings!  Not that I am qualified for any of them, but still- they exist!
Additionally, I was able to be home with my daughter  this week while she recovered from leg surgery. Let me tell you; when the Versed ( medication that they give you in surgery so you care about nothing) wears off, that's when the post op pain and misery begins.  
I was able to job shop when she napped the past few days, another blessing.  That's how I discovered the site of JobQuest, and so I am sure I will be able to find a good job, eventually.

I did apply for a few of the postings, despite not having all the requirements listed.  I wasn't prepared for the other nursing jobs I've held either, so what the hell.  Gotta try new things or you don't grow.

I had a great weekend too, but that's another post.

1 comment:

  1. definitely gotta post about the weekend and share it with the NESCBWI crew :)

    ReplyDelete