Wednesday, March 14, 2012





So this is my neighborhood. Everyone here has spring fever, they are acting crazy.

I am still looking for work. The upside? The companies that don't want me, now send me rejection emails, instead of just ignoring me altogether. The downside? It's nearly a year without work.

A year of weekends. No, it doesn't feel like that at all. It's much more stressful than you fantasize it will be when you are drudging along day after day at work.

Last week, when we had the suddenly nice weather, I let myself be on vacation. I did less. I got out of the house. I went for a 6 mile bike ride. I feel much better. Especially now that my butt bruises have healed. (6 miles? what was I thinking??)

That is the hardest part about being at home. Being at home! All day, every day, the same walls, the same stuff. I have begun to hate my stuff. Why did I buy this stuff? I don't need this stuff. Goodwill is getting a visit from me today.
I'm not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment