Monday, November 7, 2011

26 weeks

Yesterday DUA (Department of Unemployment Assistance) let me know that my 26 weeks were up. I went to the Career Center at 6:20 this morning.  There was already someone waiting in line! (They open at 8:30.)

I was very glad I went early.

I have been doing job interviews of late, so that's better than the summer.  Still, they seem to like me, but choose someone else. I heard that one position had 400 applications. That's a lot of competition.  I think it's time to consider going back to school.  And maybe look into self employment, just in case.

I was thinking of picking up a few part time jobs, but those are per diem, so I wouldn't know how often I'd be actually working. Scary stuff, people.

1 comment:

  1. It will all work itself out my dear. The right thing will come along. I just know it. Have faith :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete